Saturday 13 December 2008

Will this cold ever leave?

Hello everyone, I seem to have been struggling with this cold since forever and it doesn't seem to shift properly. I can now get up and do some stuff at least which means I can show you what I did for my parents and parents in law for little pressies...
I made a recipe box for my mum for her favourite recipes. The hardest was to glue the box together, but it worked, hey!
For my mother in law I made a stationary box which has an address book, stamp pocket and holders for a pen, 6 cards, 6 notelets and 6 tags. I got the idea and instructions from Jackie, so thank you for that, it was great fun to make!
I also made a nugget tin, calendar with clear pocket to put different pictures/photos in, acetate tube and goodie bag with window for fudge. Oh and not to forget, a card! *lol* I think considering that I didn't have much time to do it all it came out quite nice.



























Oh dear, I seem to be posting masses of pictures lately... hope you don't mind too much! I try to be better next time and restrict myself to a couple or so.

6 comments:

Saz said...

lovely items, i love all the pics you post, shows us the items in detail so please carry on, not long now to the craft retreat seems to be creeping up on us, have a good christmas Sara x

Pink Dandelion said...

Blimey if this is what you come up with when you are feeling icky, can't wait to see what you do when you are well again. Fabulous gifts love them all. Debs xx

Joey said...

Hi Alex, you have been so busy, the gifts are amazing, I love the open out gift set I wish I could do something like that, its gorgeous! beautiful boxes, and ooooh yummy sweeties. joey xxx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Alex, this is a wonderful selection of gifts, I feel quite envious of your family. :) Sorry you're still feeling ill, hopefully you're having a relaxing weekend. Feel better soon, hugs.

Andrea said...

Wahnisinn, so viele schöne Sachen hast du gemacht!
LG Andrea

Conibaer said...

Wow! Alles Deine Sachen sehen einfach super aus!!!