Monday 19 January 2009

Blog candy is closed and the winner is....

Hello everyone!
I have been amazed at the number of entries to my little blog candy!! I wish I could give all of you something!
Well as I had extra entries for every follower as well and an extra entry for good suggestions (thanks for those, I am trying to incorporate as many as I can!) I gave everyone a unique number or 2 or 3 (depending on how you entered and ran it through a random number generator. and the winner is...















































Flati/Sonja!
Congratulations! If you could get in contact with me within the next 3 days I will put your parcel in the post asap! 
In case I don't hear from Sonja,  I will draw a new name on Monday (as I am away Friday til Sunday...).
Thanks everyone for entering and I hope you keep visiting my blog!

6 comments:

flatis stempelwelt said...

Wahooo, uiuiuiui ich habe gewonnen und dann auch noch so ein schönes Candy *freu*
Hab vielen lieben Dank.
Kann ich dir irgendwie eine E-Mail schreiben ?

Lieben Gruß Sonja xxx

debra said...

Hi Eisbärenträume

I have a little something for you on my blog. check it out
Debra xx

Michele said...

Hi Alex, I have given you an award, which you can collect on my blog.
Michele x

ikki said...

Great blog offer Alex - shame I didn't win, but good luck to your winner. I have left something for you on me blog. ikki x

Christine said...

Thanks for the blog draw Alex & I have tagged you if you go over onto my blog & see what its all about ..

thanks hugs Christine xx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Heute ist dein super mega geniales Candy bei mir angekommen *freu*
Hab vielen lieben Dank

*knuddels* Sonja xx