Wednesday 25 March 2009

Mothers Day cards...

Although Mothers Day in Germany (where both my mother and m-i-l live) isn't until May I actually made 3 Mothers day cards. One was done in the Card Club I go to once a month which had a "Shaker card" theme last time and the other two are orders. They are quite simple cards reall, papers are scraps mainly, ribbons and gems from stash and I used a few punches for the lace effect (Martha Steward Doily Lace) and flowers (X-cut punches) and the Nestabilities Labels. Text is computer generated.
Sorry for the bad picture quality, I did them at night and had to fiddle with the camera/light. I am starting my photography course this weekend, so hopefully I'll improve soon!
Thanks for looking!



15 comments:

Ruth said...

All three are beautiful! I especially love the hibiscus on the first card and ,of course, the MS border punch you used on the last one. I'm sure they will be much appreciated for the effort you have put into them, Ruth x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

HI ALEX
ALL YOUR CARDS ARE GORGEOUS,DIANNE XX

Zoe said...

I really love the lilac card, its gorgeous!

Christine said...

Wow 3 beautiful cards Alex I wouldnt like to have to choose just one.

Christine xxx

Elaine Stark said...

They are all lovely. Don't know which I would pick. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Your cards are simply gorgeous! They're all equally stunning! Thanks for following us over at the cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Hugs

~Spike

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!

Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

Aunty Sue said...

stunning cards my fave is the top one. Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Your cards are gorgous & fab blog you got going there.
Thanks for entering blog candy & good luck.Denise x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Alex, my fav is the second one!
Erin x

Michele Kovack said...

Love all 3, but the shaker card is my fav!

Vicki said...

Hiya alex

What beautiful Mothers Day cards, well all your cards are gorgeous.

Thanks for playing along with my lil blog candy, I've entered your name to be in with a chance of winning, good luck xx vicki xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Alex All gorgeous cards as usual!!!!!!

Aunty Sue said...

Hi hope you are not missing your crafting too much the work will soon be done. Miss your creations. Take care.

Aunty Sue said...

hi Alex hope you are having a good day please pop over to my blog there is an award waiting for you.